Selling your property is an important decision.
As your BHHS Fox & Roach Real Estate Professional, my goal is to help your sell your property for the highest attainable price within the time frame that fits your plans, and to make the home selling process as efficient and stress-free as possible.
Ask for my Seller's Packet here
It has everything you need to sell real estate in Pennsylvania.
I commit to you that I will:
Communicate with you in a timely and efficient manner.
Identify your needs.
- Consult with you to clarify your needs, expectations and priorities.
- Discuss seller, buyer and dual agency alternatives and determine how I can best work with you to achieve your real estate objectives.
- Answer any questions you might have about the home selling process.
Develop and implement an effective marketing Plan for your property.
- Design a Marketing Plan that is tailored to your property, in order to achieve maximum exposure to prospective buyers.
- Share information about your property with the Prudential Real Estate professional in my office, and other real estate professionals through the Multiple Listing (MLS).
- Install the well-recognized BHHS Fox & Roach FOR SALE sign (where allowed).
- Discuss how open houses may be an effective way to reach potential buyers, and hold an open house as needed.
- Promote your property through effective print advertising and electronic media.
- Explain how written property disclosure, a home warranty and professional home inspections can enhance the salability of your home.
- Seek buyers who are pre-approved by a lending institution, and require financial qualifying information on all buyers submitting offers.
- Communicate with you throughout the marketing process.
Help you determine an effective Pricing Strategy.
- Explain how market value is determined, and discuss the role of market-sensitive pricing in the successful sale of your property.
- Research and present a Comparative Market Analysis showing recent real estate activity and trends, to help you determine a realistic listing price.
- Discuss financing options that will help attract potential buyers.
- Prepare a preliminary estimate of your costs and cash proceeds based on the probable selling price and financing terms.
- Continue to monitor real estate market activity, and, if appropriate, recommend price adjustments to keep your property competitive.
Recommend steps to prepare your property for the market.
- Identify enhancements that will help your property make the best possible impression on prospective buyers.
- Advise you how to prepare your property for real estate professional previews and buyer showings.
Represent you in negotiations with prospective buyers.
- Review all purchase offers with you, and explain your available choices to accept, reject or counter each offer.
- Negotiate in your best interests, including the handling of counter offers, to reach an agreement that is acceptable to you.
Work to protect your interests through the completion of the transaction.
- Work with the buyer's real estate professional and others to see that all requirements of the purchase agreement are satisfied and to help keep the transaction on the schedule.
- Keep you informed of the progress of the transaction.
- Follow up on any remaining details after the close of sale, and provide with you information on relocation assistance or additional services you may need.
This is my commitment to you to ensure that I meet all of your expectations in the marketing and sale of your home.
Below you will find a presentation about the services I provide to each of the home sellers I work with.
It provides a snapshot of how I carry out my job while representing you.
My Listing Presentation